The Association of Scientific Research, Innovation and Technology organised an Latex training with the collaboration of TEACHIUM and ENSA Tetuan, this training was great opportunity to learn more about this high-quality typesetting system.
Registration link : https://goo.gl/forms/YnReBBJKogNDGAWy2
Instructor: M. Ismail HIND.
Responsible for the training : M. Yassine AL AMRANI.
Training location : ENSA Tetuan.
Date : 25/10/2017.
LaTeX, which is pronounced «Lah-tech» or «Lay-tech» (to rhyme with «blech» or «Bertolt Brecht»), is a document preparation system for high-quality typesetting. It is most often used for medium-to-large technical or scientific documents but it can be used for almost any form of publishing.
LaTeX is not a word processor! Instead, LaTeX encourages authors not to worry too much about the appearance of their documents but to concentrate on getting the right content.
- Typesetting journal articles, technical reports, books, and slide presentations.
- Control over large documents containing sectioning, cross-references, tables and figures.
- Typesetting of complex mathematical formulas.
- Advanced typesetting of mathematics with AMS-LaTeX.
- Automatic generation of bibliographies and indexes.
- Multi-lingual typesetting.
- Inclusion of artwork, and process or spot colour.
- Using PostScript or Metafont fonts.
Here are some pictures from the training enjoy it.