INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM OF YOUNG RESEARCHERS
Promotion of Innovation Methods in University Research
CIJC2017 aims to promote and encourage the adoption of innovation tools and mechanisms in university research.
In the context of promoting innovation in academia and specifically in scientific research, this action, CIJC2017, comes to culminate the success of several initiatives to encourage scientific research (2RJC2013; JE-CDOC2014, CIEU2015, & WIEU2016).
Indeed, the scale of the need to encourage innovative thinking among young researchers and more particularly innovation in scientific research is becoming more and more important in the development of today’s nations. It is in the context of ensuring a policy of perpetuation and improvement of actions that encourage innovation and innovative thinking in academia that the idea of CIJC2017 has been emerged.
Whatever their course of studies, engineering students (from the 4th year), 2nd year Master students, doctoral students, and senior researchers are invited to participate and to adopt the Methodologies of Innovation in scientific Research during the two days of CIJC2017. PhD students and young researchers from universities in the Mediterranean countries are also concerned by this call.
– Pre-registration: October 10 – November 10, 2017 at 00:00
– Detailed summary (three pages maximum): with 3 to 5 references and 1-figure if necessary,
– Last deadline for receipt of abstracts November 10, 2017,
– Notification and correction before printing of documents: 20 November 2017,
– NB 1: All contributions (oral or poster) will be accepted; excluding contributions with misspellings or those that do not meet the standards mentioned above,
– NB 2: Oral communications are limited to 15 per session, and will be accepted on the basis of “first registered first served”, the others will be converted into POSTER communication
– Best oral communication for each session
– Best communication Poster for each session
– Public Prize: decide by all participants in CIJC2017
– CIJC2017 Grand Prize (for oral communications)
– Proceeding of the extended abstracts (3 pages maximum) sponsored by the AUF
– The committee of CIJC2017 foresees the publication of the best contributions (full papers) in a book under the sponsorship of the AUF
For more details: here