The Association of Scientific Research, Innovation and Technology is a non profit organization aiming for the improvement and development of scientific research fields. ASRIT is working on expanding all revitalized and new ideas throughout workshops, seminars training and international scientific conferences ASRIT is willing to bring together all members of the association and social actors in order to develop and exchange both scientific ideas and professional performances between the different entities and institutions involved in the scientific production either inside or outside the Kingdom of Morocco.
This Association is founded and organized by a team of Professors of higher education and PhD students covering different areas of expertise.
ASRIT’s Mission is to promote and enhance the dialogue in Scientific Research, Innovation and Technology among the institutions devoted to Science and Technology fields through:
- Organizing international conference on Innovation, Technology and Education ;
- Enhance communication among scientists, engineers, and the public;
- Promote and defend the integrity of science and its use;
- Strengthen support for the science and technology enterprise;
- Provide a voice for science on societal issues;
- Promote the responsible use of science in public policy;
- Strengthen and diversify the science and technology workforce;
- Foster education in science and technology for everyone;
- Increase public engagement with science and technology; and
- Advance international cooperation in science.
Besides promoting the dissemination of knowledge for all, we also cooperate with organizations that work for the improvement of quality of life for people affected by poverty, hunger, disease and illiteracy.
ASRIT has active international collaborators all over the world. Its headquarters are currently based in Tetuan (Morocco).